Air Duct Cleaning Services in Houston, TX
We use 100% organic green products serving all of Houston!
Air duct cleaning is a positive step toward a cleaner, healthier, and more energy-efficient home. Air Duct Express is pleased to offer duct cleaning as part of our comprehensive services in Houston.
The Steps of Air Duct Cleaning
Residential air duct cleaning takes only a few hours at most to be completed. During this process, your home’s air ducts will be thoroughly inspected and cleaned to remove any buildup or debris for cleaner, healthier indoor air and improved HVAC efficiency.
The following represent some of the benefits to cleaning your air ducts
- Improved air flow
- Reduced energy costs
- Leaves your air cleaner and healthier
- Offers relief to those who suffer from allergies
- Reduces must and mildew
- Reduces odors and contaminants
Signs You Need Air Duct Cleaning
Air duct cleaning removes buildup inside your home’s air ducts to eliminate the presence of airborne pollutants and improve air quality inside your Houston home. Most homes require air duct cleaning once every three to five years; signs that it’s time for a duct cleaning in your home include:
- Excessive dust collection on the surfaces of your home, even after you’ve recently cleaned.
- Dust buildup on your vents and air registers, as well as a constantly-clogged furnace filter.
- A noticeable increase in visible dust motes or other airborne particles, such as pet fur.
- An increase in symptoms or discomfort in members of your household who suffer from allergies, asthma, and other respiratory conditions.
- Constant cycling of your HVAC system as it tries to keep your home heated and cooled via ducts that don’t transport air efficiently.
- Excessive dust and debris left over from a home addition or renovation.
Request Your Free Estimate
We’re your certified air duct technicians in Houston. Get in touch with us today to get a free estimate to improve your indoor air quality.