It’s natural to assume that outdoor air is dirtier than indoor air when discussing air quality. Outside, there are no filters, and every day, millions of tonnes of pollution are produced by cars, homes, and businesses. Unfortunately, the quality of your indoor air may be inferior to that of the outdoors.
At Houston Duct Cleaning Services, we are experts in air quality. Air Duct Express has been the best air duct cleaning company in Houston for many years. Throughout our history, we have always placed a higher priority on the safety of our customers and the health of our community than on our own company’s profitability.
Causes of Poor Indoor Air Quality
The following pollutants may be causing poor indoor air quality:
- Combustion appliances that burn fuel
- Products containing tobacco
- Various building materials and furnishings are used, including:
- Asbestos-containing insulation that has deteriorated
- Upholstery or carpeting that has recently been installed.
- Certain pressed wood products can be used to make cabinetry or furniture.
- Cleaning and maintenance products, personal care products, and hobbies products
- Humidification and central heating and cooling systems
- Moisture in excess
Bad Air Quality Symptoms
These pollutants will, as one might expect, have both short and long-term effects on the people who live in the house. Call the Indoor Air Quality Services in Houston to make sure your indoor air quality is safe.
The following are some examples of these effects:
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat is a condition that occurs when the eyes, nose, and throat are irritated
- Breathing problems
- Congestion of the sinuses
- Sneezing and coughing
- Allergies and hypersensitivity
These problems can persist if left unaddressed, but there is a simple solution to remove the pollutants and prevent further damage from wreaking havoc on your home.
How To Improve Indoor Air Quality
You can do some of the basic things yourself to combat these potential diseases and poor indoor air quality.
- Regular Air Duct Cleanings:
Air supply systems and delivering units should be serviced and cleaned on a regular basis. This eliminates the possibility of any of these systems containing harmful particles for long periods of time. To ensure that no mild or other build-up is forced into your air, we recommend having your air supply systems serviced once a year. We also suggest that you hire a professional air duct cleaner, such as Air Duct Express.
- Improving The Air Ventilation In Your Home:
Through air returns, you can improve overall air ventilation. Ensure that all air returns are open to ensure that all areas of the house are properly ventilated. Filters should be changed on a regular basis in all systems to ensure that particles are not allowed to enter the air supply.
Let Us Clean Your Indoor Air With Air Duct Cleaning: Air Duct Express
Our top priority at Air Duct Express is your health and safety. We are confident that our services will help you improve the quality of your indoor air. Call us at 832-691-0245 or you can request a free quote here.