Why? Well, because it helps the dryer function more efficiently and by all means following the safety hazard while functioning. The tube that runs from the dryer to the outside of your house surface helps remove all the hot air and moisture. If this system gets clogged somewhere it may lead to many contemptuous complications.
Here are some of the importance of having it cleaned regularly:
- Safety – the first thing to be prioritized is your safety. Such dryers go hot and flammable, which makes up a dangerous combination. According to the U.S fire administration, dryers are responsible for more than 10000 structure fires each year. Out of this, 80% is from clogged dryer vents. There are also some ways of fumes backing up into your home through clogged vents. The carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide can get stored inside the house leading to degradation of air quality.
- Low Efficiency – we all want all our appliances to work as efficiently as possible. A clogged dryer vent means your clothes will undergo several cycles before drying completely or it takes a long time. Thus, multiple cycles and huge amounts of time may lead to an increase in energy spent and the electricity bill.
- Mold – the main purpose of such a dryer vent is to release the hot air and moisture outside. This clogged moisture can make wet spots inside the tube. The build-up lint can make molds by getting stacked in these wet spots.
How to clean your drying vent in easy and simple steps?
Dryer Vent Cleaning in Houston can be made easy and regular by following some simple steps. These steps not only make it easy but also skip the part of paying any agency or service provider a hefty amount for the simple service.
Here are some of the easy steps, as follows:
- Find your vent
- Carefully disconnect your dryer
- Vacuum the lint
- Get in there with a brush
- Clean up and reconnect
- Celebrate your work.
DIY Dryer Vent Cleaning Houston is also made easy by following such easy and simple steps. This saves a lot of your money on outside service providers.
By now I guess it is clear to you the Duct Vent Cleaning in Houston is a must job to be done regularly by following some of the easy steps available.