The quality of your indoor air plays a vital role in the quality lifestyle you spend at home. A healthy indoor environment is the most needed thing while inside, as it creates a significant beneficial environment for you and your loved ones while inside your house. HVAC Duct Cleaning Service in Houston provides the best possible air cleaning services.
Causes of indoor air pollution
Some of the main causes of such harmful pollution are:
- Asbestos – is one of the main causes of indoor air pollution. It can be found in various materials, mostly in automotive as well as home constructions. If you have an old house, the risk is more than that of a new house.
- Formaldehyde – is another leading pollutant of such pollution. Formaldehyde is usually a colorless gas that contains a pungent smell and is commonly found in paints, wood floors, etc.
- Tobacco smell – Tobacco smoke is one of the primary causes of indoor air pollution. It comes from outdoor and indoor areas which also serve many diseases.
- Radon – it is generally found beneath your house’s surface in various types such as bedrock, etc. it easily gets inside the wall of your house and can act very fast to put your family at risk.
Symptoms may show up very quickly such as dizziness, muscular weakness, etc. Some chronic exposure to some of the specific pesticides can result in liver, kidney, endocrine damage.
What are the ways to improve indoor air quality?
Indoor Air Quality Services in Houston can provide some of the effective and cheap ways to avoid such pollution to spread. Some of them to be shortlisted are:
- Ventilate your entire indoor space.
- Quit smoking and make an anti-smoking zone indoor.
- Stop using gas stoves.
- Replace the toxin-releasing furniture or interior deco materials.
- Keep humidity under control.
If you reside near Houston, make sure to appoint Air Duct Express for your services as they are the best Houston Duct Cleaning Services available locally and at a cheap rate.
By the end of this article, you should be completely aware of all the harm these pollutants cause and the possible ways to avoid them.