Air duct cleaning contractors can thoroughly clean your ducts, bringing them back up to optimal performance.
When air duct cleaning services visit your home, here’s what they’ll do to clean your ducts:
- Inspect for moisture, dust, and mold.
- Use specialized tools to loosen various kinds of dirt and debris within the air ducts.
- Use a high-powered vacuum to remove dirt and debris.
- Inspect the duct system for leaks
- Your air duct cleaning contractor may also propose applying chemicals to kill mold or other microbiological contaminants within the duct work.
Many home AC systems have never had their ducts cleaned, so you can just imagine what the years of accumulated dirt and debris are doing to the air quality in your home. Indoor air quality has been identified as a big health issue, as poor indoor air quality can contribute to a host of respiratory ailments, particularly in vulnerable populations like infants and the elderly.
Cleaning your air ducts is hard work and requires a high degree of skill, so it may not be a job you want to undertake on your own. Air duct cleaning specialists with Air Duct Express can give your ducts a thorough cleaning.